Malwarebytes, HijackThis, RootRepeal don't work

I am having almost the exact same problem as the person who posted this topic here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...=21059&st=0

my browser is not working properly, malwarebytes, spybot s&d, hijackthis, root repeal also don't work.

"I tried to run MWAM, and after starting the scan for a few seconds, the open program dissapeared, and when trying to run it again, and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item."

Reinstalling and renaming the program still resulted in the same problem."

• Root Admin

Download and run Win32kDiag:

1. Download Win32kDiag from any of the following locations and save it to your Desktop.

[*]Double-click Win32kDiag.exe to run Win32kDiag and let it finish.

[*]When it states "Finished! Press any key to exit...", press any key on your keyboard to close the program.

[*]Double-click on the Win32kDiag.txt file that is located on your Desktop and post the entire contents of that log as a reply to this topic, please do not attach the file.

Please let it run for at least an hour without bothering it regardless of what it says. Then post back the log.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.