exile360

Forum shows as containing unread topic after topic has been moved

There still appears to be some kind of issue with this.  This very part of the forums shows as having some unread content though I've previously marked the entire forum as read and have viewed every new thread/post since.  I don't see any moved topics so my guess is it's due to one of the deleted topics (which I can also see due to my access level, though none of those show as unread either).

I've cleared the cache and rebooted many times since the update so whatever this is, it's either new or just the same issue as before showing up again.  Either way it still isn't working as expected.

Issue confirmed by IPS. They have an internal bug logged for this issue. Hopefully, it can get addressed on their next update.

Any news on this? Just got one again and it is a PITA. 😐

No this probably will not be fixed until another version update from them. You can mark the entire site as read and that seems to fix it at least temporarily.