ShaharSapir

False Positive Submission

Hello,

My name is Shahar Sapir and I am the QA department Team Leader at Reimage LTD.

After getting complaints from some of our users about Microsoft detecting Reimage as a PUP, I have checked our files in VirusTotal.com and found that you do flag some of them. 

Reimage is an advanced OS repair tool that clean and fix damaged Windows systems. Reimage use the Avira AV engine to detect and remove security threats, and then continue to fix the OS by comparing it to a clean image that matches the user OS, in order to replace all the damaged and missing components. Reimage uses a patented technology in order to compare between the healthy system and the user system. We have the ability not only to remove the infected file but also to restore the healthy component from our huge repository of spare parts. Reimage is a complimentary solution to AVs, and does not compete with them. More details regard the technology and patent can be find on the web, there is no other product that is able to fix/recover a system like Reimage does: 
http://www.google.com/patents/US9104574

Reimage LTD has been working since 2008 and we have a valid digital signature from Symantec (Verisign). Our website is secured with McAfee and Norton Secured.

We would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if you need anything more from us in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Shahar Sapir