Windows 10, Show Tray Icon set in Policy

I have noticed recently that several of my users Malwarebytes tray icon isn't showing in the Notification area. When I go to Settings, Personalize, Taskbar, Malwarebytes doesn't even show as a program that you can turn "on".

It is installed on the system, and it is showing up in the Endpoints list of the Management site.

Any ideas? 

Could you try to turn off fast start on a machine or two and reboot them?

1. Search for and open “Control Pannel” in the Start Menu
  2. Click “Choose what the power buttons do” (under Power Options)
  3. Click “Change settings that are currently unavailable.”
  4. Under “Shutdown settings”, set “Turn on fast startup” to disabled(unchecked).
  5. Hit "Save Changes"
  6. Reboot and watch for tray

1526844273443938480.png

• 2 months later...

This is a known issue that comes up rarely. We have a fix already and it will be pushed out with our next release (hopefully early this month). There is no easy workaround at the moment unfortunately but this issue should not impact protection.@

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Has this issue been fixed because I had this happened to me twice on a brand new computer i just built. All parts brand new, I installed malwarebytes and then a day after the system tray icon vanished and then i re installed malwarebytes and all seemed well and then two days later which is today the system tray icon vanished again, i ran the malwarebytes tool which removes the software and re installs in but I have a feeling this will happene again as it happened twice. Has this issue not yet been addressed its may 2019 and i am seeing comments from 2018 and Jan 2019 which is 4 months ago? anyone can they comment if there is going to be a update to address this issue?