When a malwares scan is being performed I think that verification of registry keys should be available. I already know that mbam analyzes the registry but that is not reflected when it makes a system analysis. Thank you very much in advance. Greetings.

I mean that when you perform a system scan you also display the registry keys that you analyze. Sorry about my English, I'm using a translator. Thank you.

Sorry, but that's the option at Malwarebytes. You can close the subject. Thank you!!!!!

Malwarebytes scans a lot of areas in the registry, however it does so in such a rapid manner that it isn't able to display them as it scans.  It goes through files and folders pretty fast so you only see a small portion of what it is scanning, but with the registry it's even faster and it typically gets through it in a manner of seconds even though it scans a very large portion of the registry.  Because of this, even if it were coded somehow to display each and every location it scanned, they would go by so quickly that you would not be able to read them.

You could use a tool that monitors programs such as Process Monitor to see where Malwarebytes is scanning, however such tools are typically a pretty big drain on resources so I wouldn't advise doing so frequently, but it might be handy if you just want to do it once to see what Malwarebytes is doing.  You can filter by the process MBAMService.exe which is the process used by the scan engine for Malwarebytes (it also performs some tasks for protection as well in the Premium version).