WinZip System Utilities Suite

After I installed Malwarebytes it scanned my programs and removed my WinZip System Utilities Suite program. I tried excluding and that didn't work so I've uninstalled Malwarebytes. Anyone have a solution? I want to use both programs.

Edited by LRon

7 hours ago, LRon said:

After I installed Malwarebytes it scanned my programs and removed my WinZip System Utilities Suite program. I tried excluding and that didn't work so I've uninstalled Malwarebytes. Anyone have a solution? I want to use both programs.

I know several Antivirus programs look at that software as a PUP. Make sure you have the settings in MBAM to either Ignore PUP, PUM or else notify you, in case its set to delete. I know you made exceptions to it, but I think that might apply for the other kinds of detects, beside PUP, PUM, not sure..This is all I can think of that might help you.

25 minutes ago, plb4333 said:

I know several Antivirus programs look at that software as a PUP. Make sure you have the settings in MBAM to either Ignore PUP, PUM or else notify you, in case its set to delete. I know you made exceptions to it, but I think that might apply for the other kinds of detects, beside PUP, PUM, not sure..This is all I can think of that might help you.

Got to thinking, make sure the whole folder is excluded and not single file(s), as this tends to help more with exclusions.