Reposting: AVG, malwarebytes all unable to run

I havae gottena number of PMs telling me that posting additional details to me original post just makes people think I'm already being helped. They suggested i repost, so I am doing that.

Original thread is here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=22909

In short, I got combofix to run (with AVg still running, had no choice) It found and removed 5 items:

C:\windows\system32\drivers\kbiwkmpsiljoqc.sys

C:\windows\system32\kbiwkmctpibobx.dll

C:\windows\system32\kbiwkmfgbtaixe.dat

C:\windows\system32\kbiwkmbrywvpfi.dll

C:\windows\system32\kbiwkmxyqaueqe.dat

It ran and removed those supposedly. I am also now able to run malwarebytes and AVG, with both scans coming up clean. I ran windows defender and it was clean as well. Than I ran the OneCare safety scanner and it found 3 viruses, only to crash after about 9 hours and give me an error "0x1C600C0F", which after looking on the live.com forums is microsfots way of saying "we suck at our jobs".

I am currently running the OneLive again, and it has "3 items detected, 2 issues found" but is only 17% done. I'm betting it will crash again

Any help is much appreciated. Happy to start from scratch if necessary, just need to get this comp working. Thanks in advance