ZeZo

Infected And Unable to Open Malwarebytes

After leaving it for a day, I Checked the Windows Updates And It Found 66 Update! But Everytime I Click ''Install Updates'' Its Just Stuck On 0%

YnoUpdates.png

Alright Aura, I've Installed all the windows updates, All i needed to do is to wait!

Also, I have upgraded my Malwarebytes Software to Premuim version for full protection and downloaded Avast Anti-Virus From the programs listed above And Upgraded it to Premuim Too! 

About Firewall, I have Avast Firewall And ZenMate, So i guess i dont need to download another program from ones listed above.

Anything else do i need to do, Aura? 

Windows Updates.png

Nope, everything looks good to me! :) Were there any other issues to address, or that was it?

Just one more last thing, My Avast software came with a program called ''Avast Clean-Up Premuim'' but you told me before that you dont recommend any Cleaning Programs, So Should i uninstall it? it makes my PC really fast tbh...

I honestly don't think you need these kind of programs, but it's hope to you. All it does that would dramatically increase your system's speed is disable services, startup programs and drivers you don't use. Nothing you can't do yourself manually.

No problem ZeZo, you're welcome :) Is there anything else I can help you with?

Edited by Aura

No, There isnt, You can now close this thread, If i got a virus or something similar ill Message you, Thanks again ^^

No problem ZeZo, you're welcome!

Stay safe :) 

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks