ChAos48

Machine Learning/Anomalous.94%

I have written a program in C# on my own machine, and it is being used on some of our other machines, and My malware bytes keeps flagging it as the title of this post.
there is nothing malicious with my code is there any way I can prevent this?

Files for malwarebytes.7z

Hi,

This is detected by our MachineLearning engine, which helps to protect even better against 0day threats. Unfortunately, as this is a heuristic engine, it's possible False Positives happen. Thanks for reporting these, as this helps to finetune the engine, so these won't be detected in the future anymore.

Can you send me some more of these same files, eg DINGLEBACKUP UPDATER.EXE, HOUNDING UPDATER.EXE? As this helps to finetune it.

Thanks!

Thanks.

This helps. For future reference, whenever you create a new build - can you send us the files, so we can also add it to our learning process? This since newer ones *might* become detected again. While "developing/updating", I suggest you have the folder where you have these files located excluded from detection. Then once you have the "final build", before sharing with others, please send them to us first :)

Thanks!

5 hours ago, miekiemoes said:

Hi,

..as this helps to finetune the engine

If the "Machine Learning/Anomalous" detected a banal C# program as "0 day malware" with a probability of 94%,  you need more than "fine tuning".

Maybe starting from scratch.

I also have a c# program developed by me that is blocked with "Machine Learning/Anomalous.94%".
What can I do?

10 minutes ago, IgorDR said:

I also have a c# program developed by me that is blocked with "Machine Learning/Anomalous.94%".
What can I do?