PTM

Any safe ITNS-500 Driver for Windows 10?

Innovative Technology ITNS-500 won't operate on Windows 10 due to lack of driver.  Microsoft support has no driver and could no locate a source for one.

looking for source of a driver.

What does the manufacturer's support group state about Windows 10 compatibility ?

Innovative Technology transferred their domain to Victrola.  They sent a message advising the unit is not compatible with Windows 10 operating system. As they stopped manufacturing this unit no updates are available for this unit.   I will look for a new more current product.

I don't mean to bring back what seems to be a dead thread, but I just bought the ITNS-500 today at a Goodwill and it's working perfectly on Windows 10.

Mine luckily had every single part including the installation disc. All I did was used device manager to detect the scanner and automatically install the appropriate drivers--no compatibility issues whatsoever. Despite this, the scans are kinda awful, and one might as well get a better scanner if they are serious about their film scans.IMG_0008.thumb.jpg.64e5174690b20dac7ddc897958b9e12d.jpg

Here is an image straight from the scanner without any editing. Even if I cleaned it up a bit and adjusted the film for the bottom right light imbalance, the dynamic range of the scanner seems to be pretty terrible. 

A314709-R1-10-10A.thumb.JPG.3ede3d4561fc12152add35cee602fad7.JPG

Here's a comparable "professional" scan. Granted, this is an awful example considering that it's a bit hazy and the lighting is kinda terrible too.