Just a piece of advice

I've tried the new Malwarebytes extension both on Chrome and Firefox and, even if they're still betas, I can say they work very well! They even avoid to trigger the anti-adblock function on many websites! :D

I just wanted to suggest you a new feature: maybe you've already planned to add it in both extensions in the future, but it would be very useful to block also the social media buttons on websites we visit, since they can track our activities and violate our privacy.

Thank you very much and good luck with your work! :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree.  Social media sites have become some of the most prolific tracking mechanisms across the web, ranking right up there with the likes of Google and Microsoft.  I will be suggesting that this be implemented.

If you have any other thoughts please don't hesitate to share as we're always looking for solid feedback and leads on potential improvements to the software.

24 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree.  Social media sites have become some of the most prolific tracking mechanisms across the web, ranking right up there with the likes of Google and Microsoft.  I will be suggesting that this be implemented.

If you have any other thoughts please don't hesitate to share as we're always looking for solid feedback and leads on potential improvements to the software.

Sure!

Thank you very much for your unceasing efforts! :D