BMGH-CISO

2 standalone laptops Mgmt Console will not load

I have two Toughbooks for our EMS department. After I install Endpoint security, they will never be back on my network. I''ve turned off the firewall, and I still get Installation failed. Access is denied.  Isn't there a way install the product without having to got through the management console?  Even the Installation package which turns out to be about 160K never does what I expect it to do.  Please help.

Disabling the firewall doesn't really work on modern OS, it would need all the remote admin, WMI, RPC and NETBT port rules opened first, then disabled. Follow this guide to know what needs to be opened - https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-2237

You may find better results using a local Administrator account for the push logon instead of domain creds. The offline installation package needs to be copied to and ran from a local drive, as admin, to be successful. Running un-elevated or from a network share will not work. The MSI version needs to be ran within an elevated CMD prompt using standard msiexec commands in order to work.