MB 3.5.1 update failure on Windows 1803

Computer with Windows 10 vs 1803 Build 17134.48. The MB 3.5 Beta was installed a couple of days ago and working properly. I attempted to update to the new 3.5.1 release by going to Settings > Install Application Updates (Kaspersky Total Security was already paused). The update started but almost immediately asked for a reboot. After the reboot, MB was completely gone (uninstalled but not reinstalled). There was only one file left in Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware folder. I tried two more reboots with no success.

I then downloaded the new 3.5.1 version from your the link in this forum and installed it. The good news is that it actually installed and it included my License ID and Key, plus my Exclusions were also present. I was glad to not have to re-add my Exclusions and License.

No problems now, but posted for others information

• Staff

Hello @dagar74 and :welcome:

Could you follow the directions here and get us diagnostic logs from the Malwarebytes support tool?  The directions are also in the Automated Reply above regarding technical issues.