MB3 3.5.1.2522 too wide for my screen

For once I didn't wait a few weeks to update to the next version and today I did.  Now the MB screen is far too wide for my 19" screen and cannot adjust it on the right side.  How can it be corrected?  If not, how do I go back to the previous version?

MB3.5.1.2522.jpg

Edited by abuela
added bit more info

39 minutes ago, bdg2 said:

It's all there, nothing is missing.

What are you expecting to see on the right?

I expect to see on the right hand side the same info in the regular mode as in the maximized mode!!!!  If you look at both screens you can see the difference!!  e.g. note the RED X and the green buttons the *O*'s beside them and since the right hand side is cut off I can't adjust it by dragging it!  LOOK at the difference between the 2 pics and SEE it!!!

Edited by abuela

It appears that due to your screen resolution and DPI settings that the contents of the UI cannot fit on your screen, however maximizing the application window allows you to view and access the entire UI so for now at least I would suggest maximizing it when you use it that way you can always see its entire contents.

The only other option for now would be to reduce the DPI setting or increase your screen resolution (assuming it isn't running at the max resolution that your monitor is capable of for its size).

Thanks all for replying.  My DPI settings are shown at 125%.  Changing them to 100% is just way too small for me due to my old age.

I would appreciate it if Malwarebytes would do something about it since it was MB that caused the problem and am disappointed.  You must have changed something at your side in the last update.

No hurry as long as it will take but I would like to know that you will change it.  I really hate the maximized size of MB.

Edited by abuela

My screen is 15" on two machines so he has something else wrong. I am not running that version, if I install that version and have a problem I will

update.  I did not see what version of Windows he is running. If 7, all bets are off.

16 hours ago, exile360 said:

What is your screen resolution on your 19" monitor?  I know you mentioned DPI is set to 125%, but what is the resolution set at?  Is it 1280x1024, 1024x768, something else?

Resolution 1280x1024 Windows 7