Fraud alert on system

Also have this problem - like others, have run various antivirus/antimalware, including latest MWB.  Nothing found.

Curious how MWB is blocking this, but can't detect it.....

Also suspicious - using trial version of MWB with 2 days left to go.....

7 hours ago, CloudCity said:
14 hours ago, jou said:

Ok it worked, i tested them one by one and apparently it comes from this one : Youtube Best Video Downloader 2

Thanks for the help :)

I also have that "Youtube Best Video Downloader 2," and after disabling it, no more "worldnaturenet.xyz" nuisance alert from MWB. I will be removing that YouTube downloader permanently from my Firefox add-ons.

Thank you, all.

I, however, do not have this youtube downloader - the only extensions I have are Dropbox for GMail, which has been there for probably years problemfree, and Ublock Origin, which I have just installed to block this thing....

Edited by robin2204
Correction

• Root Admin

Hello @robin2204

Let me get some logs so that I can verify what is going on with your system.

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  • Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  • Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  • You will be presented with a page stating, "Welcome to the Malwarebytes Support Tool!"
  • Click the Advanced Options link
    welcome mbst.png
  • Click the Gather Logs button
    gatherlogs.png
  • A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed to gather troubleshooting information from your computer
  • Upon completion, click OK
  • A file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop
  • Please attach the file in your next reply.

Thanks

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks