Hello Admin

I am unable to see this website (https://www.msnbilling.com/) on BING. Either it is blocked or spammed on BING search engine. I don't know why you guys banned such a useful and trustworthy site. It’s my humble request to your team, please remove this website from spam list because I found it very useful. All the customer services are true and very helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Ron Weasley

AFAIK, Malwarebytes for Mac does not block any web sites yet. Also, it should not matter what search engine you use to locate it.

That said, my BitDefender TrafficLight extension does block it as a "fraud attempt" and ESET says it's a phishing site, so there must be something nefarious about it.

• Staff

Al is correct, Malwarebytes for Mac does not do any kind of website blocking at this time.

If you are seeing this block on another platform, there's a good reason. It's not affiliated with Microsoft, and is a scam site. That site will offer you supposed "MSN billing support," but if you call the phone number provided, you'll actually be talking to scammers. Why do you believe this is a "useful and trustworthy site?"