Fast Scan Time

So, basically, I just noticed some site I usually visit was having some display issue on it and websites were taking a while to load suddenly, so I ran a scan with Malwarebytes and it now seems to take only a minute before it's finished scanning, I don't remember what this was like on my other computer, but I know it took longer on my PC than on my mac, is there any reason the scan would be taking much less time? 

That is normal for a Mac.  Apple maintains rigid control over access to the underlying system, so there is far less "system" to scan on Mac than on Windows.  It caught me by surprise the first time I ran it on an iMac.  Checked it out with the developer and he said it was normal.

As gonzo has told you, it's perfectly normal. Can't speak to how it is with a PC, but I can guess that like most Windows and some Mac scanners, it scans most every file it has access to to see if it matches a known malware signature. With Macs, MBAM manual scans only look in the exact location where known Mac malware files have been reported. The latter obviously takes at least an order of magnitude less time with the same effectiveness. The chances of finding the exact same malware file in a new location is close to zero on a Mac.