Malwarebytes business Endpoint Protection Multi-Tenant?

Hi,

apologies if this is in the wrong section. I am trying to move the new company I started at over to malwarebytes business as the current AV we have in place as a shocking management portal and also appears to be very expensive.

We are an external MSP and therefore work on a lot of different clients on different sites and therefore different domains. I was just wondering whether it is possible for us to purchase the license and then create groups or sites that can be used to categorize each machine into which site they are at. Is this possible or do we have to purchase a different portal for each site?

The main problem we have here is that we do a lot of facilities management for a number of buildings which only have 1 or 2 machines. If there is a way to do a multi-tenant MalwareBytes business portal that would be perfect for the situation we are in.

If anyone can let me know that'd be great.

Thank you

Harry

Our Endpoint Protection is all cloud based and supports different groups/policies so each company you with with can have their own policy that manages computers added to that policy. This should provide you easy management from one place without needing a separate configuration for each company. 

Here is a link to our Endpoint Protection page if you would like a trial or want someone to contact you with more details/answers:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/business/endpointprotection/

Edited by vbarytskyy

16 hours ago, vbarytskyy said:

Our Endpoint Protection is all cloud based and supports different groups/policies so each company you with with can have their own policy that manages computers added to that policy. This should provide you easy management from one place without needing a separate configuration for each company. 

Here is a link to our Endpoint Protection page if you would like a trial or want someone to contact you with more details/answers:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/business/endpointprotection/

Awesome, thanks for your response. I have been contacted by a member of the MalwareBytes Sales team so I will arrange some time with them to go through all the questions I have :-).

Thank you