Today, after installing comodo internet security, i tried opening comodo secure shopping, but it said

a remote connection has been established to your computer and my screen may be watched...it is strongly recommended you terminate this connection before...

So i cannot go any further until i terminate it. I cannot terminate it, i don't know how to. I have tried selecting "Do not allow remote connection request" setting(it was already selected). I haven't tried remote connecting to anyone over the internet recently; i can almost say never. I only youtube at most. 

Before this, malwarebytes and avira has not picked it up. I have been suspicious of things lately with my overall digital experience. 

I wish to get to the bottom of this; preferably very fast before the culprit/whatever pulls out if he/she is reading this very post. 

Thankyou. 

This is the Malwarebytes for Mac Forum, so it would appear you are in the wrong place and need to post to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/116-malwarebytes-anti-rootkit-beta-support/ to get correct responses.

Edited by alvarnell