MB blocking ports used by Creo Parametric

We use Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection company wide and have used it for a few months now with no issues. Here within the last 2 weeks, I have had some engineering computers start to exhibit issues. When launching our Creo Parametric CAD program, it will come up with the two attached error messages. The first says the application didn't start correctly and the second says the port is blocked. 

On the first computer I remedied the issue by replacing the computer and thought Creo had corrupted itself and the user profile with it. Well then I had 3 more of the same show up on different computers. I opened a ticket with PTC and started looking into the issue more and found that if I uninstalled Malwarebytes, then the issue completely went away. 

I have put the absolute file path the program in the exclusions and I have even put the entire parent folder in too. It still pops up those errors. How do I get it to where MB will leave the Creo program alone completely?

Capture11.PNG

Capture12.PNG

• 2 weeks later...