PUPs Detected *Driver Tool Kit* and *Reg Keys*

Hello all

First post here. Attached are the requested logs.

Reason I am posting, is because I have not used  Driver Tool Kit in awhile, but I did install it. Not sure why its just now detecting things as a threat as I have not used it, I would say in about 4-5 months.

I also run McAfee LiveSafe along side Malwarebytes. Last scan McAfee has done, found nothing.

Windows 10 Pro x64 Bit

16GB RAM

250GB SSD

Should you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks for the support.

Malwarebytes Scan.docx

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello PLAY3R and :welcome:
My screen name is Android8888 but if you wish you can call me Rui which is my real name. I will be helping you with your malware issues. Please ask questions if anything is unclear.

Please read the instructions carefully and follow the directions in the order listed.

Even if you don't use it, it will be detected if installed on the computer.

Now follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

• Download the attached fixlist.txt file, and save it on your Desktop (or wherever your FRST64.exe executable is located); DO NOT open or modify that file!
  • Right-click on the FRST executable and select Run as Administrator;
  • Click on the Fix button;
  • On completion, a message will come up saying that the fix has been completed and it'll open a log in Notepad;
  • Please attach the Fixlog.txt in your next reply;

Next,

• Open Malwarebytes;
  • On the left pane select Settings;
  • Select the Protection tab;
  • Scroll down to Scan Options and ensure Scan for Rootkits and Scan within Archives are both on and leave all other settings to default.
  • Go back to DashBoard and select the blue Scan Now tab; Note: The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
  • When the scan completes if potential threats are detected, ensure to checkmark all the listed items, and click the Quarantine Selectedbutton.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the View Report button, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), give it a name and save it to your computer Desktop.
  • The log can also be viewed by clicking the log to select it, then clicking the View Report button.
  • Please attach the log in your next reply.

Next,

• Download AdwCleaner and move it to your computer Desktop;
  • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as Administrator;
  • Click Yes to accept the User Account Control security warning that may appear;
  • Click on the I AGREE blue button ;
  • Click on the Scan Now button;
  • Let the scan complete. Once it's done, make sure that every item listed is checked and click on the Clean & Repair button;
  • Then click on the Clean & Restart Now button;
  • After the restart, click on the View Log File button at the bottom of the AdwCleaner program window. Please copy and paste the entire content of that log in your next reply.

In your next reply please attach:

Fixlog.txt

Malwarebytes log;

AdwCleaner clean log.

How is the computer running now? Are there any issues or concerns?

Thank you.

Rui

fixlist.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks