I need help bad...I either have a serious virus or have been hacked :(

I think this was in one of those Avast links...do you think I should try this? If so should I delete all those keys saying this (the bold underlined part)?

Could you please help us to investigate the issue by trying to reboot the computer to get into the Windows Safe mode (press F8 during the computer startup phase) and then collecting the Cleanup log files?

Log files are stored here: c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\log\ and you could then upload it either to your favourite file share or you could use our FTP server ftp.avast.com/ftp/incoming/ (login: anonymous).

You can also try to open Windows Registry Editor and search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe registry key. If you will have there a key called "Debugger" which would lead to "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\autoreactivator.exe" you can delete that key to restore the explorer settings.
If such key won't be there then it is most likely not caused by the Sleep mode but that is something we would like to look into a bit deeper if you could provide us with the log files.

I checked for the update on graphic card and it doesn’t look like there’s one.

I ran my AV and nothing came up. Running my malwarebytes now to see if anything shows up.

I restarted my pc before I did this and still getting that purplish/pink page loading.

Got to get in shower so if anything pops up in my scan I’ll post it.

Hi Kevin...

I haven't tried that FurMark yet. But before I left I thought why not do a disc cleanup with that option on the bottom...I think you know what I mean...when it was all done I shut the pc off and left. I just got home and had to wait for it go thru some configuration of updates before it actually loaded...when it was all done and began to load it went right to my desktop. NO PURPLISH/PINK PAGE LOADED AT ALL!!! I was nervous wondering where it went lol but yet glad it's gone. I'm gonna restart it a few more times just to make sure. Do you want me to still run that program?

There is no need to run FurMark if the problem has ceased... Unless you have any remaining issues or concerns run the following to clean up:

Download "Delfix by Xplode" and save it to your desktop.

Or use the following if first link is down:

"Delfix link mirror"

If your security program alerts to Delfix either, accept the alert or turn your security off.

Double Click to start the program. If you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator

Make Sure the following items are checked:

• Remove disinfection tools <----- this will remove tools we may have used.
  • Purge System Restore <--- this will remove all previous and possibly exploited restore points, a new point relative to system status at present will be created.
  • Reset system settings <--- this will reset any system settings back to default that were changed either by us during cleansing or malware/infection

Now click on "Run" and wait patiently until the tool has completed.

The tool will create a log when it has completed. We don't need you to post this.

Any remnant files/logs from tools we have used can be deleted…

Next,

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

The link I gave you has the information needed, just scroll to the answer for the first question at the start. I`ve d/l program executable from there myself, zipped and attached to this reply...

Unzip glview511.zip to your desktop so you have glview511.exe. Right click on that and select "run as administrator" Once installed you can use that tool check for driver update, check for directX update, check that the card is rendering correctly. It has many useful options for graphics.

Check its website for help and tips how to use the tool to check your card: http://realtech-vr.com/admin/glview

glview511.zip

Well I did my best. Like I said this was very confusing for me. I'm no tech expert here and when I opened the gl extension viewer I wasn't sure what I was doing. I clicked on check for updates at the opengl section and it took me to a window for downloads of all sorts...seeings how we're looking at the graphics I clicked that one...I saw nothing Intel Bear Lake B...the version 1.4 was unchecked when I clicked see details and don't know what that means. In the DirectX section I was able to update if you call 2010 update. I read thru what I could and installed Intel Driver & Support and it ran a scan. I put it in a zip file for you to look at. Other than that I'm still lost. I'm sorry.

Detailed-System-Report.zip

Well when I started it up today I didn't get that page...thought to myself...hmmm ok...but my mwb didn't load either...have been having trouble with it sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't...but I went into msconfig to stop that Intel Driver & Support Assistant thing from loading and I had to restart it...when it restarted still no page...but no mwb loading again...thought maybe they had something to do with each other...But I went on the web for a bit looking up a few things I needed and even paid a bill...thought that was enough time so I shut it down and went to do a few things around here. Came back and turned it on and back came that page and my mwb loaded this time. I restarted it again and the same thing happened. I can't figure this out?

Make a clean install of Malwarebytes, see if that cures the Malwarebytes issue... Regarding the intermittent strange color screen, yep thats got me stumped for now...

Totally Remove Malwarebytes from your system:

Download the latest version of MB-Clean by clicking this link: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean save to your Desktop, or a folder of your choice.

• Close all open applications
  • Double-click and run mb-clean.exe
  • A prompt with an option to clean up the system will appear:

Yes - will proceed with backing up the license key (Malwarebytes 3.x only) and initiating the cleanup process. (Recommended)
No - will exit the utility

Once the cleanup process is completed, a prompt will appear:

Yes – will proceed and post reboot you will be prompted to continue with the downloading, installation and activation of latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x (Recommended)
No – will exit the utility and you will not be prompted (post reboot) to download, reinstall and re-activate (Not Recommended)

We recommend rebooting immediately. Additionally, stopping at this step is not recommended and will most likely not resolve your issue(s).

Upon reboot, a prompt will appear:

Yes - will download, install and activate the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x (Recommended)
No - will exit the utility and the cleanup process is complete...

A log file ("mb-clean-results.txt") will be on your desktop

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks