Willie B

This is not an F/P. This IP is on a range well known for malicious content.

http://hosts-file.net/?s=82.204.219.180

If this site is indeed legit, I'd suggest asking the owner to move it to a non-malicious IP range. If this is not possible, I believe the new version of Malwarebytes AntiMalware, coming out within a week or so, will provide a whitelist you can use to exclude this IP from the block if required.

• 7 months later...
Blocks this IP when Outlook checks for mail at www.mail15.com

I have the same "issue". The IP belongs to www.pochta.ru and mail15.com is just one of their many free email servers. I am also a user of one of their other free e-mail servers so, I too get the 'blocked' message. At this time, the only way I can send or receive e-mail is to untick "Website blocking" after right clicking on the MalwareBytes icon in the task bar and then re-enabling it again later. Maybe some form of "exceptions" list could be incorporated in to the website blocking feature.....

There is an exceptions list. Once the IP has been blocked, right click the icon and add it to the ignore list.

Aaaahhhhhhh (ding, sounds of light coming on etc)... I was looking at the wrong place. The way I read it, I was supposed to open the program, click the Ignore List tab and add the IP to that list. I could not find a way of adding to that list as there is no 'add' button...... and, I was right clicking the ICON ok, but at first the eyes didn't see the "Add to Ignore List" in the list. Amazing what the eyes choose to not see :-)

Perhaps an ADD button could be added to tht Ignore List page for dopes like me.

Anyway, I have now added the previously blocked ip to that ignore list Thankyou MysteryFCM.

Elenore