AntRave

Many threats on computer removed. Some say removal failed.

I had problems that had prevented me from installing or using any anti-virus software. I had to run a special build of Malwarebytes anti-rootkit from here to solve that problem and install Malware Bytes. Here's the forum where I posted my problems and was helped. I was redirected to this post and was able to do the threat scan; however, whenever I click on the link for the Farbar Recovery Scan tool, my browser closes. I am using Microsoft Edge as I had to uninstall both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox when they faced numerous problems and refused to open. I was strongly recommended to post here despite having Malware Bytes running on my computer. Here are the logs:

quarantine log.txt

threat log.txt

system-log.txt

mbar-log-2018-04-09 (12-49-04).txt

mbar-log-2018-04-09 (17-18-19).txt

2 hours ago, TwinHeadedEagle said:

Hello,

Can you follow this topic and attach FRST reports?

As I mentioned in my post above, my browser crashes each time I click on the link to download FRST. Should I try downloading it on another device and transferring it to my computer using a pen drive? 

3 hours ago, TwinHeadedEagle said:

If you make a scan with MalwareBytes now, what happens?

11 threats detected and all were quarantined. Computer was not prompted to reboot. I did another scan without reboot and no threats detected.

quarantine log2.txt

5 hours ago, TwinHeadedEagle said:

Good. How is your computer behaving now?

It seemed fine at first; however, when I turned it back on today I was unable to open the task manager. I scanned with Malwarebytes for malware, and one popped up. I am still unable to open task manager though.

quarantine log3.txt

FRST.gif Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Please upload them into your next reply.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, TwinHeadedEagle said:

FRST.gif Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Please upload them into your next reply.

Sorry I was unable to access my computer for the past 10 days as I was out of town. Task manager still not opening, I have posted the error message below. When I launched the FRST file, it started scanning but closed suddenly. I had to then scan it in safe mode, and when I clicked on fix, it said no fixlist file found. Anyways, here's the logfiles:

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Screenshot (399).png

Edited by AntRave

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.

fixlist.txt

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks