Malwarebytes is a Heavyweight Champion

Delaware

I have an old computer that was infected by malware several different times over the last year. My computer got hit by such nasties as Zlob Trojan, Vundo, Antivirus System Pro (fake anti-virus scanner), and the notorious TDSS rootkit, which temporarily disabled my security software. I tried several different security products to rid my computer of these infections and they all failed miserably. I gave Malwarebytes a try and it easily removed these threats.

Malwarebytes is the greatest anti-malware product ever invented. That is not hyperbole. It is simply the truth. The product has excellent detection capabilities, and just as importantly, it removes what it detects. Even the toughest malware is no match for this Heavyweight Champion of anti-malware products. On a side note, I really like Malwarebytes' Graphical User Interface (GUI). It has a very attractive look and it's very user friendly. In fact, the GUI is so simple that even a computer amateur will have no trouble using the product.

I would like to thank Marcin Kleczynski and his entire malware fighting team for all the hard work and dedication that went into creating Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Millions of computers worldwide would be useless piles of junk if it wasn't for your efforts. Thank you.