muharana

Malwarebytes will not open

No matter what I try, Malwarebytes will not open once installed. In Safe Mode, it opens, scans, but will not allow me to delete anything. Chameleon doesn't work, nothing does. I have used the MB Clean tool and attach the results of the last try here for you to look over. I've tried every remedy I've Google'd to no avail. Perhaps you can help.

mb-clean-results (2).txt

Does it matter where I download from? I'll try it directly from your site first, but I usually use Download.com.

OMG! It opened beautifully. Thank you so much! If I'm not able to delete anything or there are any other problems, I will let you know. It's the scan log you want, right?

One more question. I now have Avast, Webroot, UnHackme and Malwarebytes running. That's obviously overkill. What should I get rid of?

Up to you which program you use. 

If you use our paid Premium version and you felt you needed additional protection, I'd suggest using the built-in Windows Defender with our program. 

Running Avast and Webroot at the same time is going to cause a conflict and potentially cause one or ther other to possibly miss something or conflict on detection.

I did go with your Premium  version, and chose, since Webroot obviously missed whatever caused all this craziness earlier, opted for Avast instead. I may just go with Defender as you suggest, though, along with Malwarebytes. The important thing is that Malwarebytes is running and I now know about the other tools you used, should something go wrong again. So thank you, one more time, for your patience and prompt assistance.