Two versions MWB- I only installed one of them

Devora

We've been having multiple endpoints blocking outgoing ports 17500 and 68, svchost and dropbox, all Windows 10 machines. Dropbox was exempted using the file path; no change. Also seems to be blocking our Windows VPN.  In troubleshooting I discovered that there are now two version of Malwarebytes listed as installed, when I know I only installed one (cloud version) and anti-ransomware as a standalone. 5ac785bb1b818__IMG_0493(2).JPG.4aa94d5a325a138d4a023b7d59c3682a.JPG

What's going on here?  If there is no announcement how am I to know whether this update is legit or malware spoofed with your brand?? please advice in detail on all issues.

Regards,

-Devora

Thanks for the assist Kalrand. 100% spot on.

The 255 block is a UI issue that will be fixed in a Malwarebytes build update in the future, the blocks are not actually happening. VPN traffic getting blocked is known, add your VPN's URL and IP to the Exclusions list. Anti-Ransomware standalone is unneeded for cloud, it is already part of its protections, if enabled.