Hey guys I recently upgraded to windows 8 through a Bootable USB and in the Bios settings I didn't see the USB option for boot in USB section but I got the USB option in hard disk and I booted my computer and everything worked fine but whenever I restart the PC I get a error USB not found for boot! Whereas I have already successfully installed Windows on my computer, so I insert the USB without pressing anything do I don't go to any setup of the windows and while I wait for seconds I get the windows working normally and fine! When I login my computer I remove the USB and nothing is special as my windows runs properly when I remove USB only after I insert it and want for login the computer and then remove it! Please help because I need the perceive for other purpose and it's weird to insert USB Everytime!

Thanks,

How did this turn out, any progress?  I know you've been focused on your internet issue in the other topic, but have you had a chance to try this yet to see if it fixes the boot issue?

Just now, exile360 said:

How did this turn out, any progress?  I know you've been focused on your internet issue in the other topic, but have you had a chance to try this yet to see if it fixes the boot issue?

Boot issue has not been fixed! I have inserted my USB behind my CPU so that it is always at the back and the wifi adapter at the front

Hmm, have you set your BIOS to boot from the first hard disk as the first/default boot device and did you try going through Startup Repair to see if that would resolve it?

If you haven't tried it yet, try Startup Repair and once you get in there before you have it begin the repair process, pull the USB drive from the system so that it is forced to do what needs to be done on the hard disk to make it boot on its own (I suspect it may be storing/using the boot files stored on the USB drive and they may be missing from the hard disk; something I mentioned in the other thread previously).