Auto Update Not Working

I am currently using 1.12.1.43 on windows 8 and the automatic updates are not working, I am having to manually check for updates on the forum.

I have just had to manually update to build 56 and that was only after I checked the forum myself.

Thanks

As an idea is it worth adding a separate process that checks for updates or creating a scheduled task.

Edited by Barmenturthe

1.12.1.56 is brand new out of the box today, for most users it is the next release version from 1.12.1.43.

It could be just that it hadn't had time to automatically update yet on your PC.

I'm running the 1.12.1.48 test build (which was released this weekend to test a solution to the Firefox crash issue) and that hasn't updated itself to .56 yet.

But I've only been online for an hour or 2 so I'll give it a bit longer.

• Staff

Hi,

1.12.1.43 is still the latest released version. 1.12.1.56 is a test build that has been posted in the experimental build post and has not been released yet.

We are looking at doing an auto-upgrade release sometime during the first week of April, which is when you will be auto-updated.

Thanks.