monitor.sys detected as unidentified rootkit driver

ronron

So Malwarebytes Premium detects a rootkit infection but running Malwarebytes antirootkit Beta tool (latest version with the latest definitions) no malware was found!

Also no malware was found after a complete scan with Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 (with the latest virus definitions).

Also no malware was found after running Kaspersky antirootkit tool (latest version with the latest definitions and all options ticked)

So I wonder if this could be a false positive detection by Malwarebytes Premium for Windows

Also uploading monitor.sys to virustotal results in no detection

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/d589f92bb0ad15d37539fcd5ed5660478c0307a57737bd14e51017d1aa1d2e7b/analysis/1522058799/

I posted this first to the malware removal for Windows subforum. Thanks to kevinf80 for his suggestion to move this topic here and for his helpful replies to my messages 

report.txt

monitor.zip

Edited by ronron

Thanks. I thought I was running the last version because before any Malwarebytes scan I run an update. Are these updates only for the database and not for the software? I am surprised because I remember that a long time ago I had to reboot Windows after an update which would have been unnecessary if only the database was updated