HeisenDarth

Stuck on blue recovery screen MBAMSwissArmy

Stuck on recovery mode. Cannot open my Laptop. Automatic Repair. MBAMSwissArmy.sys. Error code 0xc0000225. Windows 8.1. Thanks in advance.

Also please can you send me what should i do step-by-step.

I'd start by either booting to the Command Prompt and renaming MBAMSwissArmy.sys to MBAMSwissArmy.BAD
I believe that it's located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Then reboot and see if that helps

I'm not real familiar with FRST, but it looks to me that:
1)  your main drive is overfull (Windows likes 15% free space, although you can get down to 10% without noticing slowdowns)
2)  your main OS files are missing - this is either a mis-read on my part, or the OS is severely damaged.

I would suggest posting over in the Malware removal forums for assistance.
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/7-malware-removal-for-windows/

Please follow the instructions in the pinned "I'm Infected - what do I do now?" topic at the top of the forum (about 4th down)

PS - are you able to backup your data?  If not, I'd suggest using a free, bootable OS (such as the Ultimate Boot CD) and an external drive that has enough free space to hold all of your data.
It may be necessary to reload the OS - which would wipe all your data out.  So backing up your stuff is critical at that point.