Google Account hacked every 3-6 months.

Hi I have a problem my Google account gets hacked every 3 to 6 months, and I'm pretty sure its spyware. You see I use to have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I was trying out different News apps and Web browsers and somewhere along the I must have picked up some malware. Anyway about six months ago I got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) hoping that would help me get away from the malware I mean I didn't use the Smart Switch Mobile to carry over my installed apps instead emailed myself my installed apps, but I also copied over the contents of my SD card to my new phones SD card and I'm %99 positive I didn't copy over the Android folder. Well just like then whenever scan with Malwarebytes it finds nothing, So whats going on here? Somehow someone is hacking my Google account fortunately the last hacks were automatically blocked by Google. 

Hi @Baldape,

If you send us an Apps Report we can have a deeper look.

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1.Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.

2.Tap the Menu icon.

3. Tap Your apps.

4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.

5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included. Send the Apps Report to create a ticket.

Nathan

42 minutes ago, mbam_mtbr said:

Hi @Baldape,

If you send us an Apps Report we can have a deeper look.

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1.Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.

2.Tap the Menu icon.

3. Tap Your apps.

4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.

5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included. Send the Apps Report to create a ticket.

Nathan

So I don't send to myself so that I can copy and paste it to this forum but to the email given when I hit send to support?