Where are the scan logs on android?

My first time scan on m android seems to have remove 8 files BUT there seems to be no information on WHAT was deleted since I can't find the Scan Logs. I'm trying to check if there are any false positives but the only information I found on the subject seems to be this thread which does not answer the question

I have the latest version of Android and Malwarebytes for Android.

5 hours ago, MAM said:

Hello, after a scan, you must see a report.

My Android Device is a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini ( Android 4.2.2) GT-I8200N.

MAM

No, I don't. Nothing worthwhile anyway. Going to the scanner, I see a Previous Scans section that shows when it happened and how many files and apps it scanned, but no information on what whether problems were found and what was deleted. I need to know what happened to those 8 files and neither tapping nor long pressing let me see what Malwarebytes DID. That last part is the CRUX of the issue.

I JUST LOST 8 FILES AND MALWAREBYTES REFUSES TO SAY WHY.

If it matter, I have an S8

My take on Vabadus's reply in that previous thread is that when Malwarebytes mobile removes 'Critical Issues' you can see what it removed in the Scan History, but it does not make any other log of what it has removed.

It does not seem to quarantine suspect files, just removes them altogether.

On 13/09/2017 at 4:09 PM, Vabadus said:

If we find a threat and remove it, then you can see them at scan history.

Try selecting the menu icon (top left) and then 'Scanner'.

At the bottom of the page it should show a scrollable list of your previous scans.
(You don't seem to be able to do much with these except swipe them off the screen to delete).

Please let us know if it lists the names of your 8 deleted files there in the scan that found them.
I'm sure others would be interested to know as well.

Edited by nukecad

8 hours ago, nukecad said:

Try selecting the menu icon (top left) and then 'Scanner'.

At the bottom of the page it should show a scrollable list of your previous scans.
(You don't seem to be able to do much with these except swipe them off the screen to delete).

Please let us know if it lists the names of your 8 deleted files there in the scan that found them.
I'm sure others would be interested to know as well.

That's the Previous Scans I mentioned being unable to interact with. And as I said before, it does NOT list any information beyond time and date of scan, whether it was an on-demand or post-update scan, and how many files and apps were scanned. I only know that it deleted 8 files because later scans show that 2166 files were scanned instead of the initial 2174 and I haven't deleted anything. I'm trying to find out where it DOES tell me that, if it all

Thanks for that, It was not clear from Vadabus's previous reply if the scan history showed the removed items or not. - Obviously not.

Hopefully someone is listening and will add the creation of removal logs to a future update.