PC turns off in the middle of Custom Scan

Hi. First time making a post on any forum so I'll apologize now if I don't follow the proper forum etiquette.

I was running a  windows defender scan last night and in the middle of it, my headset, keyboard, and mouse were turned off, but the PC was still running. I turned it off then back on and shut down.

Earlier today, I ran a Malwarebytes Custom scan of both my C and E drive. Two minutes in, the PC shuts down.
I've attached the files I was asked to on the "I'm infected" pinned post. 

I don't know if it was cause by running a scan of both drives instead of individually or if that's even a thing. I was able to run a custom scan of my E drive by itself.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Addition(OS(CDrive)).txt

EDrive Custom Scan.txt

FRST (OS(C Drive)).txt

Threat Scan Log(OS(C Drive)).txt

10 hours ago, dcollins said:

It looks like you followed the instructions for the old version of the log, please use the top post linked above to gather the logs for our 3.x version

oops

CheckResults.txt

FRST_11-03-2018 09.02.07.txt

Addition_11-03-2018 08.41.53.txt

Addition_11-03-2018 09.02.07.txt

mb-check-results.txt

FRST_11-03-2018 08.41.53.txt

Let's try this. Please download our new Support Tool from the thread below. Once it launches, please accept the EULA and then click Advanced Options on the main page. Finally click "Gather Logs" and wait for the process to complete. Once it does, you should have a zip on your desktop named mbst-grab-results.zip. Please upload that  file.

9 hours ago, dcollins said:

Just to be clear, this also happens if you scan with Windows Defender? If so, can you try running checkdisk on your computer? YOu can do this by by running the following command from a command prompt:

chkdsk /r C:

Yes it did happen while scanning with Defender. I was able to chkdsk as well.

• Root Admin

Let us get the Disk Check report back please to see what it found and, or fixed.

Check Disk report:

• Press the WindowsKey.png + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type powershell.exe and click OK.
  • Copy and paste the following command inside the powershell window and press Enter:
    get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername –match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt
  • This will create a log file named CHKDSKResults.txt on your desktop.
  • Paste the contents of that log into your next reply, please, or attach the log

Thanks

Ron

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information