Jump to content

Quote required to purchase Cloud Endpoint Protection


Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

 

I wanted to ask for help. I need a quote for 5 licenses of Cloud Endpoint Protection for 3 years but I can't manage to get the sales department to contact me. I've completed the contact sales form three times during this week , but no answer. I'm from Chile and can purchase online with a credit card.

Is there some way I can reach them directly or maybe through this forum? 

 

Thanks, I hope someone can help me out.

 

Best regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2018 at 8:26 AM, vbarytskyy said:

I forwarded this information to our internal teams. Apologies for the delay!

Thank you. Please add my email information: [ removed email ]

 

I hop to hear back from them soon!

Edited by msherwood
removed email
Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, alicias said:

Dude. I've been trying to get in touch with sales for a week.

and Hi Vlad! :D

Were you finally able to contact them?

 

It's unbelievable, it's like they don't want you to buy from them.. If the trial license expires and don't get a quote, I'll be obligated to purchase an antivirus from another company...

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kramdish said:

Were you finally able to contact them?

 

It's unbelievable, it's like they don't want you to buy from them.. If the trial license expires and don't get a quote, I'll be obligated to purchase an antivirus from another company...

No, I just left my third voicemail :/

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, kramdish said:

Were you finally able to contact them?

 

It's unbelievable, it's like they don't want you to buy from them.. If the trial license expires and don't get a quote, I'll be obligated to purchase an antivirus from another company...

 

1 hour ago, alicias said:

No, I just left my third voicemail :/

Hello! Thanks for sticking with us. We're a bit backed up now. @vbarytskyy is waiting on the name of the reps being assigned to you two. If you don't hear anything by today, ping me here or directly. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, msherwood said:

 

Hello! Thanks for sticking with us. We're a bit backed up now. @vbarytskyy is waiting on the name of the reps being assigned to you two. If you don't hear anything by today, ping me here or directly. :)

Oh hey friend. Thank you! :D
I figured there was a backup - no worries. Just a bit pressed for time with a project they're needed for on our end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, msherwood said:

@kramdish - I just sent your rep an email. Expect a follow-up from them shortly.

@alicias - something's up with your lead and how it's getting routed (or not) here. Check your PMs and I'll help ya for now. :)

Thank you @msherwood, I'll let you know if I haven't got any news. 

Were in Chile did you travel? It has quite lovely scenery.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
8 minutes ago, kramdish said:

Thank you @msherwood, I'll let you know if I haven't got any news. 

Were in Chile did you travel? It has quite lovely scenery.

You bet!

Spent some time in Santiago and then much further south between Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine. Beside the amazing hike to Mirador Base Las Torres, I absolutely loved the small town of Puerto Natales. A seemingly endless amount of ridiculously tasty food there! You close to any of these areas?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, msherwood said:

You bet!

Spent some time in Santiago and then much further south between Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine. Beside the amazing hike to Mirador Base Las Torres, I absolutely loved the small town of Puerto Natales. A seemingly endless amount of ridiculously tasty food there! You close to any of these areas?

I live in Santiago, which is the capital. 

Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine are at the extreme southern side of the country, about 2.500 km from Santiago. I've never been there myself, but have heard it's really beautiful. I've been to the north, to Antofagasta, Calama and such and to the south down to Pucón, really amazing lake and mountain :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
18 hours ago, kramdish said:

I live in Santiago, which is the capital. 

Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine are at the extreme southern side of the country, about 2.500 km from Santiago. I've never been there myself, but have heard it's really beautiful. I've been to the north, to Antofagasta, Calama and such and to the south down to Pucón, really amazing lake and mountain :D

Yeah, it's a really unique and special place. Enjoyed Santiago and especially the areas around Sculpture Park Museum and Metropolitan Park.

5 minutes ago, kramdish said:

Thanks @vbarytskyy and @msherwood, I've finally been contacted by a Sales PM.

Have a great day.

You bet!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
7 hours ago, mprott said:

Glad I'm not alone. Been trying to purchase from Malwarebytes for weeks. Eventually had to go through another distributor because no one responds.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll message you directly to get more details about your inquiry and where we missed on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.