Add a blacklist where you can blacklist programs or websites that Malwarebytes doesn't block.

That would make Malwarebytes some kind of firewall in that case. So basically, you would like Malwarebytes to include an option to add custom sites, IPs, etc. to block?

Also, you can always report malicious websites here so they can get added to the block list.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/155-newest-ip-or-url-threats/

Custom block lists for websites is definitely on the list of planned future features.

As for blocking custom applications, do you mean just blocking them from communicating with the web or do you mean detecting them as a threat or PUP to prevent them from executing/installing and quarantining/removing them?

Like if there is malware that Malwarebytes can't detect. A blacklist you could just copy the file name and all the components which will instantly alert Malwarebytes anti-malware to stop and remove the malware. Also blacklisting websites could help if a website that keeps popping up to be blocked by Malwarebytes.

I don't know if they plan on doing this in the consumer version, however I do believe they have some kind of custom def capability planned for the business product line, though I don't know all that it will entail.