Reinstallation of windows but can only boot in safe mode.

Starting my computer fresh by wiping out the c-drive and reinstalling windows, but halfway through the installation, I could not boot normally and have to boot in safe mode.

This is the scan summery result of Malwarebytes 3:

summery.txt

And this is the state of my computer scanned using frst in administrator mode (I had used frst before):

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Edited by tanyuliang

Hello tanyuliang and welcome to Malwarebytes,

There is evidence of a previous infection. However, i do not believe this would stop you booting in Normal mode. There is other evidence that maybe what is wrong. Can you zip up and attach the following folder: C:\Windows\Minidump you may have to copy that folder, save to your Desktop and zip up from there.

Thanks,

Kevin

How old is your Hard drive.. is it SSD or HDD..? is best option to check out your HD before going any further. Use the instructions at the following link to check out your hard drive:

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/4072-hard-drive-diagnostics-ssd-test.html

Good tutorial at the following link:

http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html

Thanks,

Kevin

I think my hard drive (HDD) was manufactured in 2011-12 or earlier. Since it come with a Nivida Geforce 315m. It's a really old pc, but I'll try to squeeze every single amount of power before it became a Brick. But thanks! I will try to run the test :)

Edited by tanyuliang