Cloud Console - Unable to log in

TonyCummins

what the hell....now i'm receiving a "down for maintenance" logo !  
Capture.PNG.106e3509c3a129751aa153551e3a0854.PNG

The email i received yesterday alerting me to scheduled maintenance said it was not happening till Wednesday !
"Malwarebytes is scheduled to update our cloud platform on March 8, 2018 at 8:00PM EST / 5:00PM PST. We anticipate less than 3 hours of downtime to complete this update"

Just now, CHMOD_777 said:

Hello@TonyCummins I just wanted to reach out to you and confirm that the Malwarebytes platform did not go down today.  The window you presented must have been cached in your users browser from our last maintenance window.  Just clear your cache by using CTRL + F5 and then refresh.

I never said it went down today. I had issues yesterday and it was NOT a browser cache one. As i mentioned above i tried multiple computers and browsers to access console....even vpn to my home pc to try.

35 minutes ago, CHMOD_777 said:

Hello@TonyCummins I just wanted to reach out to you and confirm that the Malwarebytes platform did not go down today.  The window you presented must have been cached in your users browser from our last maintenance window.  Just clear your cache by using CTRL + F5 and then refresh.

I also had the same issue at the same time @TonyCummins did yesterday, which lasted for at least a half hour. This wasn't an isolated incident.

This issue had to do with browsers caching the page and not loading the webpage with new changes after maintenance. We put in the fix this morning. For most users simply restarting the browser or refreshing the page fixed it. Clearing browser cache would also force the browser to pull down the changes.