Malware induced Existential crisis. Help wanted!

I've had this thing, (malware is my best guess) since june last year and all attempts to remove it from my system have failed. Even people i know working in fields that require moderate knowledge of malware/virus protection etc guided me throught different removal methods. Which sadly wasnt enough either.

So after 3 lifetimes worth of removal guides,scans, support agents and programs u name it, It seemd when Malwarebytes was mentioned in all manners, it was always the top choice / unrivaled when it comes to malware removal.

so took me this long to figure out asking for professional help her just might do it.

Hope someone can help me out!

Kind regards Kristian

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

malwarebytes log.txt

Hello Kristian and welcome to Malwarebytes,

I do not see any presence of malware or infection in your logs. However, I do see a remnant service and driver from Kaspersky security that run at Boot. Lets get those removed and see if there is any improvement with your system....

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file when running FRST fix"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

Thank you,

Kevin...

fixlist.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks