Hello. Long time Malwarebytes user; I love your program. That said, this detection seems a bit off.
At my latest scan, just after updating Avast, I recieved a notification that:
C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\gf2engine\reganalyze.dat contained Spyware.Pony.

It seems kind of a strange place for Spyware to pop up, especially Pony, as it is primarily distributed via malicious Emails, and I practically never use my Email except to confirm account registration on reputable websites. Unfortunately, when trying to restore the file to upload it with my log, Malwarebytes gives a rather unhelpful "Access is denied" message, not allowing me to, so it appears I cannot send it.

Edit: I am also including the MBAMSERVICE.log. After looking around the forum a bit, I figure it may be of some use, potentially.

Edit 2: I have gotten Avast to re-download the file. I will run MalwareBytes again to check if it is still detected.

detectlog.txt

MBAMSERVICE.LOG

Edited by ConcernedUser12345