Computer Shuts Down When Running Malwarebytes Scan

Greetings and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Malwarebytes.  If you would, please try the latest beta version of Malwarebytes found here.

Additionally, while it is unrelated to the issue with Malwarebytes, I do see that you have some outdated versions of Flash Player installed.  I'd strongly recommend updating them as Flash is a frequently targeted means of infecting systems via exploits through the vulnerabilities contained within older versions.  If you wish to follow my recommendation and update Flash Player, please do the following:

You may then delete the Flash Player Uninstaller along with the 3 Flash Player installer files if you wish.

You also have an old version of Java installed, as with Flash, it is frequently exploited by malware, however unlike Flash, it is seldom used (though if you do need it, you may install the latest version at any time; just let me know if you require it and I'll provide you with the download link and instructions).  To remove the outdated Java version, download and run the Java Uninstall Tool.  Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation of Java.

Please let me know if the beta corrected the issues you were having with the scan shutting down your PC.

Thanks

Edited by exile360