TigerfanLSU

Cloud version numbers

Where can I find the latest released versions of the Engine, Endpoint Protection, Protection Update and Asset Manager.  I have no clue if the versions installed on my clients are the latest.  I just saw a post from another user showing different version numbers than I have.  Seems like there would be a nice link to go to that shows all the version numbers, release dates, etc?

I've made the request multiple times that that information is available on the Endpoints screen, both the latest builds listed at the top and the ability to show what version each endpoint is running without having to click on them.

I've been told repeatedly it is coming in the 'next' version upgrade.

Yeah, it would be nice to see the versions as a column.   However, do you know of a link that shows the latest engine versions?  Seems like Malwarebytes has to have some link that shows the latest versions so I can make sure my clients are actually up to date?

I don't have one handy but I think there is a sticky in the forum that points to release information.

It says to go here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/business

But that just asks you to signup to yet another site, apparently neither the malwarebytes forums login nor the malwarebytes cloud login is good for the support website. I haven't bothered to signup a third account to this website, that seems excessive.

@TigerfanLSU
Engine Version: 1.1.0.280
Endpoint Protection Version: 1.1.0.212
Asset Manager: 1.1.0.150
Endpoint Protection Protection Update: This changes throughout the day, it is your signature.

On 2/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, IT_Guy said:

I've made the request multiple times that that information is available on the Endpoints screen, both the latest builds listed at the top and the ability to show what version each endpoint is running without having to click on them.

I've been told repeatedly it is coming in the 'next' version upgrade.

It's been out since Feb 6th, you're just going to have to click on it to see :rolleyes:

• Added product Version and Protection Update fields to Agent Info within Endpoint Overview

I'm confused here, I said I was waiting for this to show up on the Endpoint Overview screen, to which you replied it's there, you just have to click on the endpoint to see it?

That feature has always been part of the endpoint overview, I've been requesting that it be added as afield under the Endpoint Overview screen where all the endpoints are listed. I still do not see it there nor any way to add it to that screen.

Clicking through hundreds of computers to check their versions is obviously a lot slower than having it as a realtime list under endpoints.

The update revisions were not available before, it was just the engine and EP or IR version. I mistook what you were saying, regarding the version list, for being about what it contained rather than your qualm being with where it is displayed, I get what you mean now. I know the development team is planning UI enhancements but I am not privy to what they will be or when they will come, we'll have to wait.