hacker deleted Pictures and Documents folder content in Windows 10

As there are 2 things weird:

- At that time the smartphone of my mother had the Yahoo icon disappeared and her phone is not rooted, she doesn't care about details, so they do own private telecommunications control.

- Later when I downloaded Libre Office in the computer of my father that had only install from Windows store activated, so +x Windows Store only, the download had dissapeared, so they don't nned the +x to either execute a virus either hack computers, no idea what's their technique, so they do own private computers control.

- Long time I don't read my fake job adds because I don't need the stress of it, so they do pretend to own Pole Emploi job research list although their list is not updated correctly as they didn't cut me off of their spam, threatning poems with calendar date and place for meeting, phishing list.

- They love guilty you of things that are supposed to be set as wrong in your mind according to their judgement, so they do read private messages from people. So they own the internet.

- They want to be sure you won't succeed in life and you won't apply to return to nothing, and neither they want to be sure you won't apply to informatic field, as they also want to make understand they own informatics.

So the only 2001 arrival at same calendar year then me in France, is neuro-programming linguistics sectes, that at that time, and I didn't read them and I can't read them as I didn't study philosophy for not to fall in their dangerous mind control program, at that time they liked posting weird internet webpages as they are witches controling internet plus threatning. So normal they don't like other witch types.

Their aim was to control: 1- linguistics field 2- informatics field 3- sociology field 4- psychology field 5- and why not the world once they think they conquered everything ?

So as it's presumably guilty and that I'm not putting law against them to investigate as no money and no proof. Could be either them, either the racist field, either internet is pandora box, either internet had so much nformation that it is alive but it only have bad destructive thoughts and intention of doing mental control to guilty people of things said to be wrong according to some excessive judgement, data stealing and following of people through devices not connectable to internet and offline, alike old fashioned TVs and old fashioned video and radio devices, no idea if possible when no electricity in them, but it includes through devices that are not from owner that is mysteriously persecuted, who knows, hardwares over connected  awaked a soul without brain waves ?

I'm not going to investigate, just if and when I can I'll fight back, but I do take in account they use innocent people IP to accusate them of writing to me (or maybe even of sending virus or hacking me), as they wish those innocent people to be attacked by people that have paranormal super hero powers like me, maybe not hero, maybe just dreamer powers that are unusefull, it's just imagination.

So my suspect number 1 is Neuro-Linguistic Programming secte NLP - PNL as their aim was to invade France in studies field and maybe their intentions have grew up to invade France in job research, and maybe they have greater aims then that as what I see thinks to have control of people's mind and feelings.

I might be wrong about it, and I'm sure you're going to hate this post, but I had to profit of occasion to lay down my suspicion on who is watching and suspect of sweet persecution on me. I'm not important, but danger is if they aim people that are not no one, and if they aim total control of french society.

Edited by Waterreedshimmer

• Root Admin

Hello @Waterreedshimmer

Sorry for the delay. You had so many posts going on that it looked like someone was already helping you.

Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready.

STEP 01

• If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it.
  • Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply.
  • If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply.

STEP 02

Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on the program and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Your PC should reboot now if any items were found.
  • After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3

STEP 03
Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Thanks

Ron

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks