MB new Firefox add-ons page - page not found

Gt-truth

Hi

I have remove the old MB add-ons and install this one (v 1.0.8) as of yesterday and I have to check the page again looking for any new updates ! but the page is not found ! why ?

my question is should I keep to use it or should I remove this add-one from my Firefox ? if so , I will revert back to my ublock origin ....

Edited by Gt-truth

I'm not certain why the plugin was removed, however it's still perfectly functional and I'm continuing to use it in both SRWare Iron (a Chromium based browser similar to Chrome but without the built in Google tracking functionality) as well as Firefox Portable.

Obviously should a member of the staff respond stating that the plugin should no longer be used then you should remove it, however I've heard nothing about it so far which leads me to believe it was pulled for some other reason.

20 hours ago, exile360 said:

I'm not certain why the plugin was removed, however it's still perfectly functional and I'm continuing to use it in both SRWare Iron (a Chromium based browser similar to Chrome but without the built in Google tracking functionality) as well as Firefox Portable.

I think it was removed due to some bugs ! or maybe the reason because there are some topic’s on others forum which the some users said "this add-ons could be a fake" ! anyway I do not use any of Chrome based browser because they slowdown all our system while playing online ! 

20 hours ago, exile360 said:

Obviously should a member of the staff respond stating that the plugin should no longer be used then you should remove it, however I've heard nothing about it so far which leads me to believe it was pulled for some other reason.

due to some bugs , I have already removed this add-ons and I have to re-install the ublock origin  and my "live chat" problem is now resolved !

the same reason above (it was pulled as I think)

finally , hope the developer can fix this bugs in next version !  

Edited by Gt-truth