Can I add my android phone to my 2 year subscription I purchased for my laptop?

Hi @DJM,

You may need to buy a separate license for Malwarebytes for Android -> Malwarebytes for Android FAQs

I have an old license for Malwarebytes. Can I activate Malwarebytes for Android Premium using my license?

Some customers may be required to purchase a new Premium license to use Malwarebytes for Android Premium.  If you purchased a license before Malwarebytes for Android was released (July 31st, 2017), your license may be restricted to Windows devices only.  Install Malwarebytes for Android and use the in-app upgrade options or visit the Malwarebytes website to purchase a home bundle.

Nathan

3 hours ago, mbam_mtbr said:

Hi @DJM,

You may need to buy a separate license for Malwarebytes for Android -> Malwarebytes for Android FAQs

I have an old license for Malwarebytes. Can I activate Malwarebytes for Android Premium using my license?

Some customers may be required to purchase a new Premium license to use Malwarebytes for Android Premium.  If you purchased a license before Malwarebytes for Android was released (July 31st, 2017), your license may be restricted to Windows devices only.  Install Malwarebytes for Android and use the in-app upgrade options or visit the Malwarebytes website to purchase a home bundle.

Nathan

I just purchased this version less than 1 month ago.

Hi @DJM,

Your license is for one device, and since it's already being used for you laptop it can't be used for your mobile device as well.

The only options would be to buy a separate license via Google Play (11.99/yr) or request a refund and repurchase with 2 devices.  This can be done through Malwarebyes Support.

Nathan