www.convertfiles.com is dangerous for macOS?

Massimiliano

I have always used the features of www.convertfiles.com from macOS without ever having problems; only once I opened the site from Windows and Malwarebytes reported it as dangerous.
I wanted to ask: is it a dangerous site even for macOS?
In the forum it was written that a realtime scan of websites by Malwarebytes for macOS is not necessary because there is Google Safe Browsing.

Given that the site in question has not been reported as dangerous by Google Safe Browsing, I wanted to know, as far as possible, if there are sites that may contain threats to macOS and in which case, if, according to the Malwarebytes staff, it would not be necessary instead a web protection realtime by Malwarebytes for macOS?

thanks

Greeting

Massimiliano

as soon as I open the aforementioned site appears the notification that I am attaching (blocco.jpg) together with three reports (1.txt; 2.txt; 3.txt) that are created together.

however, another site is reported (dailyuploads.net) I do not know why

1.txt

2.txt

3.txt

blocco.jpg

These are in Windows. I would still like to know if there are web threats of this type for macOS.

Thanks

Greetings

Massimiliano

Edited by MAXBAR1
added a part of post

• Dashke locked this topic