Blocked Pop-up unvisited webpage in Firefox

Hnaam

Maybe it was  chrome but not sure. I asked my litle brother since he can use my PC when visiting me and told me he went a page where usually watched his cartoons and they changed the domain or something but the previous one was blocked in Firefox with red screen and said Firefox stopped to go to the website or stopped tto commectt to the websie, sadly I dont know I didnt see. Could this be the one?

Edited by Hnaam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a newly installed PC and I usually went the same websites since years without problems so I  have no idea too. For now can we leave open the topic if anything happen again? I will be more careful about the visited page to see if something happen.

18 hours ago, Aura said:

Threads in this section cannot be left open if they are solved/inactive. What I can do though is leave it open for another 72h and then I'll check back in with you to see if the notification returned. Is that good?

Of course. Thank you!

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks