Error with Enabling certain things on Profile

When trying to edit my own profile, I get the error:

You are not allowed to edit this profile

Error code: 2C138/3

Guessing this is due to me not having enough posts to change certain settings? I wasn't sure because it has told me before when my profile is too young or lacking posts. This occurred by trying to enable the recent visitors block:

"The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users."

I am also unable to edit my own profile when hitting the edit profile button. I'm guessing that like before it is a lack of messages, yet I am not told that by the prompt.

6 minutes ago, fireagentk said:

I am also unable to edit my own profile when hitting the edit profile button. I'm guessing that like before it is a lack of messages, yet I am not told that by the prompt.

ALL of those settings are blocked until you reach the correct number of posts.

8 minutes ago, Access Denied said:

So I am posting here to help let you know the number and get mine up 1 more lol.

Unnecessary posts are deleted by staff.

The 50 posts are for signatures. Other editing features like avatars take a lot more (200+ I believe.)