Can't get online

On 1/28/2018 at 8:52 PM, nikhils said:

We're sorry you had issues with our program.

Here is the best way to fix the issue.

1. Download the latest installer from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3

2. This is installer has the Database built in which has the fix for yesterday's issue with High CPU usage.

3. If you have uninstalled everything please run this build and activate with your key.

4. If you still have the product running, run this installer on top of existing product. No need to uninstall.

Please let us know if this fixed your issues.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

How can I follow these steps when my laptop that is now rendered useless will not go online?

As a paying customer, I am thoroughly disgusted by the lack of support for a problem that YOU caused!

It won't download anything, I get werfault popups and other app failure notifications. It won't do anything in either safe or normal modes. It's like you have infected it with a virus that has hijacked everything. I'm so unimpressed with this company. I pay for a subscription which left me open to destroying a perfectly good laptop!

It won't download anything, I get werfault popups and other app failure notifications. It won't do anything in either safe or normal modes. It's like you have infected it with a virus that has hijacked everything. I'm so unimpressed with this company. I pay for a subscription which left me open to destroying a perfectly good laptop!

My ipconfig appears for literally 2 seconds before shutting itself down.

28034746_10209340346139710_225575677_o.jpg

28033791_10209340309218787_1155136049_o.jpg

I understand what you're asking for, God knows how I'd love to get the logs, but the machine is completely unstable and uncooperative. There is literally no task I can do on it. I had to grab my phone to take those images. The app messages block EVERYTHING. This laptop is a little over a year old and was running perfectly.

My options are to take it somewhere and pay to have Windows completely reinstalled as it is unable to restore, which will cost me a fortune, or smash this one off of the nearest wall and purchase a new one. Either way, I'm out of pocket along with many others for choosing to trust this brand.

To say I'm furious is an understatement!