Malwarebytes so good it's unreal

I have had a lifetime license for years now. I quit using an AV along side of it back last year sometime. I recently tried a couple other AV with it, but just decided it is more than enough with just Malwarebytes again. I didn't realize until I went back to just premium MBAM today, that all the whole time I was without any kind of other AV, I never once was infected. After a full scan with my AV earlier today, I just removed it and going with MBAM premium only again. It kept me perfectly clean since v3 first came out with all the Real Time modules. 

It is an amazing product and I still recommend it to all my friends since like mid 2000's when I first heard of it. Thanks for a great program!

9 hours ago, Access Denied said:

I have had a lifetime license for years now. I quit using an AV along side of it back last year sometime. I recently tried a couple other AV with it, but just decided it is more than enough with just Malwarebytes again. I didn't realize until I went back to just premium MBAM today, that all the whole time I was without any kind of other AV, I never once was infected. After a full scan with my AV earlier today, I just removed it and going with MBAM premium only again. It kept me perfectly clean since v3 first came out with all the Real Time modules. 

It is an amazing product and I still recommend it to all my friends since like mid 2000's when I first heard of it. Thanks for a great program!

It's true.  Since the launch of MB3 when all the additional modules were integrated into MBAM, particularly the anti-exploit and anti-ransomware components, Malwarebytes has pretty much become just about as bullet-proof of a protection tool as one could hope for given the current threat landscape.  Over the past few years since ransoware became the primary malware threat and exploits became the primary means of infecting victims Malwarebytes has been positioned to provide a substantial and effective suite of protective layers against the threats of the day.  Additionally, many of the criminals who once used malware for profit have now begun using PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) to get paid by using malware to install them on users' systems, and likewise Malwarebytes with its aggressive stance on dealing with PUPs, one which leads the industry with a zero-tolerance policy for anything the community deems as being undesirable and a group of researchers dedicated to upholding their belief that PUPs should not be tolerated, has proven to make Malwarebytes the go-to tool for preventing and removing PUPs.

Right now Malwarebytes is in a good place for providing well rounded layered protection against virtually all of the threats faced by users on the web each day, and if their history is any indicator when things do change, Malwarebytes will adapt to meet the new challenges of tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, Cleatus said:

I think it has helped keep the cooties away.

I do believe that the Developers have a special protection module in testing right now which is designed to target and eliminate cooties :P .

Seriously though, thanks for the kind words and for using Malwarebytes to protect your systems, it's very much appreciated.  I'm sure your organization will find the additional features and flexibility provided by the Cloud version to be most useful :) .